Facebook Survey-We want your input!
2. Maybe just once
3. No, but I would probaly look up their website and go there through Google (I’m weird like that).
4. I don’t know enough about the costs to offer an opinion- sorry!
Thanks for your input everyone! Keep it coming. We think we might give it a try and see how it goes.
4. I think it would be worth giving it a try JoJo. Marketing certainly isn’t my strong point, but it would give you a lot of exposure, I think.
Keep on keeping on.
1. Yes. I usually find them annoying or disconcerting.
2. Once or twice, but I am much more inclined to find the company through another search engine.
3. No, because if I know and like that company, I’m already familar with them and their site. I’ll go to Google and search, or just go to the website I already know.
4. I couldn’t say if you should use FB advertising or not. It seems to work for other companies though. Based purely on numbers and the fact the advertisements are targeted for a particular audience, can you really go wrong? You could give it a trial period with a realistically set goal, then see if it works.
I usually never see them – and if I do for a moment – I never click on them ?