By JoJo Tabares
1. I wonder why: It’s scary to hear someone passionate about God, but inspiring to hear someone passionate about Football.
2. I wonder why: It’s normal to believe in God, yet crazy to believe in Satan.
3. I wonder why: It’s understandable that you talk to God, but insane if you hear Him speak to you.
4. I wonder why: A miracle is not believable, yet multiple instances of coincidence is.
5. I wonder why: It’s silly to believe in Adam and Eve, but not in atom and evolution.
6. I wonder why: It’s acceptable to talk about God, but offensive to talk about Jesus.
7. I wonder why: It’s commendable to help a drowning man, yet contemptible to try to “save” him.
For those who wonder…
JoJo Tabares holds a degree in Speech Communication, but it is her humorous approach to communication skills which has made her a highly sought-after Christian speaker and writer. Her articles appear in homeschool publications, such as Homeschool Enrichment Magazine and The Old Schoolhouse Magazine, which also endorses her Say What You Mean curricula, including Say What You Mean: Defending the faith. You can also find JoJo on web sites such as Crosswalk.com and Dr.Laura.com. For more information on how to share your faith in grace, please visit http://www.ArtofEloquence.com