Say What You Mean: The Language of Leadership
"The art of communication is the language of leadership." -James Humes, Author and Former Presidential Speech Writer
Leaders are not just politicians. Leaders are not just heads of companies. Leadership is all the buzz right now, but leadership is so much more than power or charisma. Leadership, Godly Leadership, true leadership, is so much more than that!
* Parents need leadership skills.
*Those in charge of church projects need leadership skills.
* Any business owner and any employee who desires to get ahead needs leadership skills.
* Those in the MLM, Direct Sales or Network Marketing business need leadership skills.
* And those wishing to fulfull The Great Commission need leadership skills.
The Language of Leadership is an 18 week eCourse that will prepare your student to be recognized and respected as a leader. Being able to communicate effectively to those in charge will make all the difference in obtaining the authority to lead. With that authority, he or she will be able do some amazing things for the Kingdom of God! The Language of Leadership will teach you...
* Why we need leadership skills
* What a leader isn't
* 16 Biblical qualities of a leader
* Why a leader needs effective communication skills
* What a leader looks like
* How to package yourself as a leader
* Powerful leadership words/speech
* Techniques to sound more like a leader
* Tips for the dreaded handshake, even for women
* How to communicate confidently, even when you're not
* How to tone down a bossy nature
* How to effectively lead your children
* How to get ahead in Direct Sales
* How to handle hecklers and naysayers
* and more!
God has given each of His children talents, desires and a mission to fulfill in this life. Most all of those missions will require the Language of Leadership. The Language of Leadership is perfect as a homeschool study for high school and as an adult study, as well.
Being a leader is one thing. Being a Godly leader is quite another.
Being able to communicate to those in charge will make all the difference in obtaining the authority to lead. Being able to communicate to those who would follow means that you can actually do some amazing things for the Kingdom of God!
*NOTE*: You will be prompted at checkout to click through in order to download the eBook