He’s preparing you for something greater, but that greatness requires you to be able to express yourself and your vision well…for you cannot accomplish anything extraordinary without excellent communication skills!
We are called to…
- Share the Gospel in love and grace
- Be an example in our marriages and friendships
- Be a leader in our community/church
- Be a model of efficiency, honesty and moral success through our businesses
- Train up our children in the way they should go
All of those areas of life are driven by how well we communicate and we cannot accomplish any of them without being able to express our visions, our wants and our needs effectively.
“Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.” -Proverbs 18:21
If you have ever…
- Been uncomfortable in social situations
- Tried to support someone and ended up offending them
- Feared giving a speech or presentation
- Had trouble getting ahead at work
- Been too intimidated to share your faith or political views with others
- Seen your children devastated because they couldn’t make friends or had trouble expressing themselves
…you know how important communication skills are!
“An offended brother is more unyielding than a fortified city, and disputes are like the barred gates of the citadel.” -Proverbs 18:19
If you’re not willing to take the time to communicate effectively in the first place, you’re doomed to clear it up in the second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth places! So if you feel you are not yet fully prepared to accomplish the extraordinary, Art of Eloquence can help.
Check out all of the fun and creative ways you and your family can prepare for your extraordinary, God-inspired lives by browsing our communication e-Studies by age or by topic in the drop down menus at the top of our site!