This CHRISTmas, why not give Jesus a gift? Something He has asked of us. Something that adds to the kingdom of God. This CHRISTmas, give Him the gift of boldly, graciously, and effectively sharing the Gospel with others.
If we are commanded to share the Gospel, why is it that so many Christians don’t?
1. They don’t know what to say.
2. They don’t know how to say it.
3. They are afraid they won’t be able to handle the consequences.
4. Or they are too bold or lacking in grace when they share bringing about unintentional consequences for both the one sharing and the one who is being ministered to. But it doesn’t have to be this way!
Art of Eloquence has put together a communication study like no other. It contains years of my personal experiences with unbelievers and the questions and issues they have with the Bible, Christ and Christians. Growing up in an Atheist home of Jewish decent, I have heard all the questions and I know how not to answer the questions.
Say What You Mean: Defending the Faith will give you a simple way for teens and adults to learn how to answer the most popular questions unbelievers have. And this month, you can get it at 50% off!
Other course of this nature fall short because they don’t take into consideration:
* God didn’t make Cookie-Cutter People so a one-size-fits-all approach reaches few unbelivers
* They most often teach you what to say, but fail to instruct you on how to say it or to tailor it to each individual
* They often teach you to open with a scripture or statement that doesn’t reflect the concerns of the unbeliever
* They don’t teach you how to answer the most common questions and misconceptions unbelievers have
* They don’t give you embedded links where you will find scientific data supporting biblical events.
This course will not only prepare you to speak to others about Christ, but it will actually strengthen your own faith because it gives you the historic and scientific supporting evidence for the answers to the most important questions about God!
Give Christ a gift this CHRISTmas! Give the gift of effective communication for Him because Christ died for us, the least we can do is tell people why!