Week two of our Homeschool Specials continues with another incredible offer!
This week’s Back to Homeschool Special Offer:
The picture featured here shows just a one of the many homeschool packages we have available for PreK-Sr High school!
To check out all Art of Eloquence has to offer your school aged children, click the Homeschool Value Packages tab on the website or just click the link above.
What is 21 Days to More Godly Communication about?
It takes 21 days to make a habit; why not make it count for God?
The Lord shares literally hundreds and hundreds of scriptures in His Word that instruct us on the use, misuse and benefits of our tongues, mouths and words.
I began writing articles on my blog and one day I decided to issue myself a challenge to write a communication article every day based on 21 of my favorite communication scriptures. The response to my blog series was amazing! I covered topics in scripture from Proverbs to Psalms, Philippians, Ephesians, Isaiah, Ecclesiastes, and from 1 Peter to 2 Timothy!
* Why communication is even more important today than ever before
* What the world says about communication skills
* What God and His Word says about communicating with each other
* How God’s Word can help us communicate in grace even in today’s sometimes hostile world
* Tips for communicating in grace
* Tips for handling rejection, criticism and conflicts
* When to stand up and speak out and when it’s better to lose the argument and win for the Lord.
* PLUS a link to even more bonus articles to help you after your first 21 days!
How to get 21 Days to More Godly Communication FREE:
Just order any Art of Eloquence homeschool package at the regularly low price this week. Forward the email confirmation of your order to me jojo @ artofeloquence .com and put “FREE 21 Days” in the subject line. It’s that easy!
I will email your copy of 21 Days to More Godly Communication to you within 48 hours of your order! Just remember to order and email us before midnight PST on Saturday, August 24th.
NOTE: Don’t forget to submit your communication questions to email@example.com for my monthly Ask JoJo section of my blog. I’ll pick one question per month to answer right here on the blog! You can ask anything related to communication skills from a tip on how not to be nervous making a speech to what games your kids can play that will help them hone their communication skills and even if your website or blog is clearly written!
If you liked this post, read…Seven Reasons Why YOU Should Sign Up for the Art of Eloquence Newsletter!